This whole week was so much fun and I’m so glad I came. My favorite thing was probably going up to Mont Martre. The basilica was probably the prettiest thing we saw and the view was amazing. I also enjoyed all the painters up there as well. Probably my least favorite thing was all the long bus rides, especially the one coming back from Normandy and that really wasn’t bad at all. So I would say that everything was great! ~Jena Beth~
This was one of the best weeks of my life. I got to do more then I ever could do on a tour of Europe, which only take you to the cliché places that everyone always sees. Being with someone who is familiar with the area and the metro stations gave us access to all of the smaller yet still interesting sites such as the Rodin Museum. Everything about the trip was fantastic and I wouldn’t change a thing. I also enjoyed being able to genuinely practice my (minimal ) French speaking abilities! I WOULD have liked to walk down the Champs Elysees while enjoying a McDonalds’ Parfait but there is always next time…Mrs. Bartlett, Katie B, and Freddy were awesome guides and everything was perfect and I hope that there are more trips similar to this in the future.- JAMES RYAN KNOTT!
My favorite part of our trip was haggling prices of paintings at Mont Montre and our wonderful metro experience. My only least liked activity was standing in the COLD for the hop on hop off bus. This trip was AWESOME!!
I enjoyed the Eifel Tower the most even though we couldn’t go all the way to the top. I also enjoyed finally understanding the purpose of having ham and cheese sandwich as a vocabulary word. Oh and the water fountain as big as Texas was definitely a plus!! My least liked part of our trip was the immense COLDNESS!!! * Kaitlynne *
This week has been SO much fun! I almost don’t want to leave, but I miss my family. My favorite part of the trip was definitely shopping for oil paintings at Montmartre, all the oils were so pretty! I completely & TOTALLY agree with Katie Oakes when saying that my least favorite part was the very COLD temperatures! ~Jordyn Rae~
The best part of my trip was the visit to Notre Dome. My least favorite part of the trip was the extensive walking done everywhere. Christina
My favorite part of the trip was definitely going to the Eiffel Tower. It was a wonderful walk up with a total of 680 steps taken up and 680 taken down. The sunset was the best, and the pictures of it were spectacular. It was just a one of a kind experience. The least favorite part of my trip was probably Versailles not because it wasn’t beautiful but because it was under so much construction we really didn’t get to see that much of it. Overall though this trip was one of the most fun trips of my life! *Zach*
I liked meeting all these wonderful students from the United States including there amazing teacher, Ms. B. *Friedrich aka. Freddy aka Frederique*
My favorite part of the trip was seeing my mommy and making her pay for all my stuff. $Katie$
My favorite part of the trip was seeing one of my student’s use what he has learned in the French language and using it to the best of his abilities. My least favorite part of the trip was having to count all of my students every time we got on and off the metro to make sure they did not get lost. !Ms. B.!
2 comments:
These final thoughts were awesome to read, they even brought tears to my eyes. I am soooo glad you all had the time of your life, thank you Mrs. Bartlett.
Gosh, sorry I forgot to say thanks a million to Freddy and Katie B-sounds like you guys helped to make the trip an experience of a lifetime.
Post a Comment